Brother In Arms Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
If I Block Someone On Facebook Chat Can I Still See Them

Répondre au sujet    Brother In Arms Index du Forum » Recrutement » La famille s'agrandit ! Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
If I Block Someone On Facebook Chat Can I Still See Them
Auteur Message
marewaine

Message If I Block Someone On Facebook Chat Can I Still See Them Répondre en citant

If I Block Someone On Facebook Chat Can I Still See Them Online
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I should be able to select what each friend can do in like a special restrictions. You could make a fake profile and do a public search for them and if you see their timeline (in any capacity) then it would be highly likely they have blocked you. carol saysAugust 17, 2014 at 11:08 am How do you keep your friends from seeing that you have entered facebook? or the last time you entered facebook? Kerli saysAugust 26, 2014 at 7:59 am Hey, Jean! I want to ask some questions. Can I hide my activity (posts, pictures Ive liked, commented and so on. You can use these lists to control who you share with. s saysDecember 30, 2013 at 8:59 pm hi Jean I have the same question what happens really? Jean saysDecember 31, 2013 at 10:24 am You might try the Facebook help section about blocking: saba saysApril 19, 2014 at 11:11 am He/she can just see one mutual frnd but cant find u at all untill u will not unblok him/her no notification will be send AL saysDecember 9, 2013 at 1:18 pm I have a Facebook friend that posted a picture and used the friends only setting for that picture. Its like she is trying to get me to see what she is saying on her public posts (so I can see it) she is my xhusbands new gf&so can that be done and not being friends? and if not, how is it that i can see her posts from the acct she knows me on, but i cant see her posts from the other acct she doesnt not know me on??? lol Jean saysSeptember 26, 2013 at 6:56 am Im not really sure that is a bit complicated! But if on the known account if you have any mutual friends, and she has any updates set to share with Friends of Friends, then it is possible you would be able to see them. you see their updates on your News Feed). Style Beauty Love Video Holiday Gifts Subscribe Give a Gift Digital Editions Follow US . I havent really tested this so I cant say for sure. Recently he disappeared from my friend list ( this has happend twice and caused a problem, as I couldnt understand why he blocked me) but he said he hasnt blocked me. But not just like Facebook says in disclaimer they may still see certain things, read the fine print! (last paragraph of the article). i dont have such time&. Click the button that says Following and it will change to Follow. She gets a following button that will drop down. If you then un-restrict, like take them OFF your restricted list, then I think they would be able to see any of the posts they had missed, if they viewed your timeline. If I put a person on my restricted or acquaintances list but they put me on close friends list will that angel out the restriction? Bit complicated but I have tried this with someon and they still seem to be able to comment and see my posts. What does it mean if you send a message and it just relays back to yourself but your still friends with that one person on f.b? Jean saysJuly 14, 2014 at 7:16 pm Hi Dave, not really sure about that. Click the Friends button and youll see the following choices appear: Unfriend, Unfollow, or Edit Friends Lists. Take them out of all other groups, and when you DO want them to see a post, tag them and they should see it (this is according to FB help; check there for further details). So, it is possible to make it so that people from school A wont be able to see what my friends on school B post and the pictures I am tagged in and vice versa? Jean saysMay 25, 2014 at 7:51 pm Hi Christina, There are certain things you can do to prevent people from seeing when you are tagged and what is seen on your timeline. When you add someone to your Restricted list they will only be able to see yourPublic contentor posts of yours that you tag them in. Tiffany saysDecember 12, 2013 at 2:43 pm Is there a way to undo this on the new FB? While family was struggling with a bad situation one of my family members was posting passive-aggressively. My second question is when I am notified of something he does or has posted on Facebook, there is what looks like a green and white striped flag by his name in the notifications and it does not show on any other persons name out of my 400 + Facebook friends. Heres how to change that setting: Megan saysJuly 16, 2014 at 7:00 pm Can someone block themselves from being shown as a mutual friend from one person? Meaning&.lets say Jen and Lisa are friends with mike. There are a few other settings that could expose some of your information to the friend you are trying to ditch.For example, if you have a mutual friend in common, and that mutual friend tags you both, then your friend might see that youve been tagged.Or, if you and your frenemy both follow a public page on Facebook likeuhgood example here.okay lets say you both follow that Star Trek guy George Takei, and you click Like on Georges funny picture, then your friend could potentially see that youve liked it. 2. Will this show up as me commenting if someone who has me on close friends viewed my activity? Jean saysMay 16, 2014 at 3:29 pm Im not quite sure&you do tend to see notifications from people who are not your friends, if you comment on something and then someone who is also friends with that person comments. Read on if youd like to try this method.Of course you could always go ahead and un-friend someone they will not be notified. Always. What if i post a picture and my friend (mutual friend with my frienemy) likes it, would my frienemy see it on the newsfeed? Sorry if its confusing. friend A posts a status update and tags friend B,C and D. Rose saysApril 25, 2014 at 4:54 pm Hi Jean,I have a friend who I unfollowed recently so I dont see their posts in my newsfeed. So based on my experience it would seem that they have blocked you also 5a02188284
characters of my facebook boyfriend for realfree facebook chat messenger for nokia c1-01change facebook password through phonehow to change account settings on facebook timelinefacebook free to downloadsmartphone ohne facebook appcomment pirater un compte de facebook 2013how to find friends with facebook appcrack facebook password hydrahow to get facebook page likes fast

Mer 10 Jan - 14:44 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 14:44 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Brother In Arms Index du Forum » Recrutement » La famille s'agrandit ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation